Participants should be able to:
- Identify business legal issues that may arise from the coronavirus and other epidemics and pandemics;
- Be aware of examples where the coronavirus and other diseases have impacted on business legal affairs;
- Identify legislation and caselaw of particular relevance in the current climate;
- Gain practical tips for advising clients on how to deal with business legal issues arising from the coronavirus, and other epidemics and pandemics; and
- Feel more comfortable and confident, of not only dealing with the legal challenges presented by the coronavirus but also seizing on opportunities in the silver lining (for our common good).
About your Speaker: William Attoh, Legal Made Easy
After graduating top of his class with Honours, despite working full time whilst studying full time, William Attoh worked under some of the most astute Judges in Australia, as Researcher to the NSW Court of Appeal.
Before starting his own practice, Will also worked for the likes of Australian Business Lawyers, Law Access NSW, Michael Vassili Barristers & Solicitors and Maddocks.
Always looking to give back, Will supports various worthy charities, including the Anne Frank Exhibition Australia, which he helped to set up.
When not grounded in the aspirational pursuit of justice for clients, doing charitable deeds or lifesaving at the beach, Will may be seen flying the Victor 1 Coastal around greater Sydney, and beyond, as the “weekend warrior pilot” (he once feared commercially).
If particular educational activities are relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law or profession, then you should claim one “unit” for each hour of online viewing, listening, and private study completing relevant downloads.
The statements, analyses, opinions and conclusions in these online materials are those of the author and not “CPD for Me” or “CPD-LIVE”, which act only in the capacity as convener and publisher of education courses.
No part of any CPD-LIVE, CPD for Me webinar or on-demand CPD legal update can be regarded as legal advice. Although all care has been taken in preparing each CPD session, and/or associated papers, viewers must not alter their position or refrain from doing so in reliance on any paper. Neither the author nor “CPD for Me” or “CPD-LIVE” accept or undertake any duty of care relating to any part of any presentation or relevant handouts. Copyright in this material is retained by the authors.
All “CPD for Me” accounts include LogCPD free, where you can LogCPD activities from any provider. LogCPD also tallies units and you can download, print, sign and email your CPD compliance statement by lawyer CPD period 1/4/xx to 31/3/xx.